Preview a Lesson or Activity
You'd like to see what's in a specific lesson or activity in order to prepare for class or you'd like to run a teacher-led activity for the whole class (whether online or in person).
The preview feature allows you to run any lesson or activity directly from your computer.
- Sign into Speak Agent and click the Lessons menu item on the left-hand side.
- Make sure you are on the Organization Lessons tab if you are looking for a curriculum-aligned lesson provided to your school district. Learn more about finding a lesson here.
- Click on a lesson and you will see a page showing the activities in that lesson in the recommended sequence. Example:
- Now click on a Preview link. Use "Junior" for grades K-5 and "Senior" for grades 6 & up. You can preview the whole lesson using the link right under the lesson name, or you can preview an individual activity as well.
- You will see the lesson as students see it. ("Senior Agent" view shown below.) Now you can run any activity from here without Speak Agent collecting any student progress data.