Wordlists and How to Print Them
You would like to download the wordlist with the pictures in a format you can share with your students.
What Is a Wordlist?
A wordlist is simply a vocabulary set that is aligned to one of the units/lessons in your curriculum. They normally connect 1:1 with a Speak Agent lesson. Each wordlist contains the vocabulary words, a primary image (often an illustrated symbol), and often secondary images and other data.
Steps for Printing Wordlists:
- Select Wordlists from the left-hand menu.
- Search for a wordlist the same way you would find a lesson.
- Click the name of the wordlist you wish to print. You should be able to see all of the words and images you will get.
- Press PRINT. This will download a PDF to the Downloads folder normally used by your web browser. It may take a minute or two to generate the PDF file. If it does not appear to be working and you cannot find anything in your Downloads folder, please try repeating these steps in the Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Your downloaded PDF wordlist will show each word-image pair in a format that is easily printable or that can be emailed or shared online.