You are trying to load your Speak Agent dashboard and it just says it's "loading" or you see a bunch of grey shapes like below:
Steps for Fixing a Loading Error:
Don't worry! You data are safe. It's most likely that our system has to compile a lot of data right and it's having trouble displaying it. If it can't get the job done within 30 seconds, it will simply stop trying. The "Loading..." text and grey boxes will stay on the screen forever until you reload the screen. There are a few possible solutions:
- If you have a large Speak Agent implementation with more than a few thousand students, it could be an issue with calculating the data within the 30-second time window.
- You could try coming back during an off-peak time (before or after school).
- Using a rolling 4 weeks will run faster than 8 or 12 weeks.
- Filtering by subject also slows down the response time.
- If you're implementation is less than a few thousand students and you are trying in the evening, this is when we often do maintenance or release new versions of Speak Agent. We'd recommend trying again in the morning!
- If neither of the above apply, it may be an issue we need to address on our end. Please contact support and share a screenshot of your dashboard. Thank you!