Read Along Activity
Read Along are mini-books. They cover a topic related to your teacher's lesson plan in a short story format. The stories use your new vocabulary words. The goal is to help you see what the words mean. Most Read Alongs are 5 to 8 pages long.
- There is one question on each page. You have to answer it to move to the next page.
- You can type an answer and press Save.
- You can record your voice by pressing the icon. If you don't like your recording, press to wipe it.
- You can both type and record an answer, if you wish.
Remember: Your teacher can see/hear whatever you write/speak, so make it good.
- Press Next to go to the next page.
- There are many reading tools you can use, if you want:
- You can play audio for any paragraph
- Feel free to adjust the speed! There are 5 speeds.
- Pressto dim the screen around the text you're reading.
- You can magnify text to make it larger. There are 7 sizes.
- You can highlight text in one of 4 colors.
- The activity is done when you add answers to every page of the e-book.
- Your answers get stored under My Work. You can see them. Your teacher can also see them.