Submitting and Reviewing Math Puzzles
Your student is trying to send you a math puzzle to review. How do this work?
- After making a puzzle, your students must complete a checklist in the final puzzle-making step. Once the student checks all four boxes, the Send to Teacher button will turn blue and become clickable!
- After pressing the Send to Teacher button, the student should get a popup confirmation that it's been sent.
- Once a student sees the sent confirmation, it's your turn! Go to Classes & Students on the left-hand navigation. Then click on the relevant class section. On the right-hand side of the page, you will see a link to View Student Submissions under Math Puzzle Maker. Click it.
- To view a student's puzzle, click on the "quickview" icon: . If you don't see a new puzzle submission, try just refreshing the webpage. After reviewing a student's puzzle, you can click Approve or Send Back.
- "Approve" will automatically assign the puzzle to a classmate. This assignment is random. "Send Back" will enable you to give specific feedback or instructions for the student, who will need to re-submit their puzzle.