You would like to see how a student is doing with an assigned lesson.
Steps for Lesson Reports:
- Go to your dashboard or to Classes & Students and click on a student's name.
- You will now see the student's record. A progress bar shows for each lesson currently assigned to that student.
- Next, click the name of a lesson. This will open the lesson report.
- The lesson report has two parts. The top half shows which specific activities have been completed, any activity scores, and any applicable links to portfolio items created by doing the activity.
- The bottom half of the report shows vocabulary acquisition for the key academic concepts in this unit of your curriculum. "Recognition" means that the student has had repeated practice with the word/concept, whereas "Comprehension" means she or he has demonstrated an understanding of its meaning.