You would like to monitor how the whole class is doing with an assigned lesson and/or would like to use the data for grading.
Steps for Class Reports:
- Go to your dashboard or to Classes & Students and click on a class name.
- Next, click the Lessons tab.
- You will now see the student's record. A progress bar shows for each lesson currently assigned to that student.
- Next, click the small graph icon. (Or, click on the lesson title.) This will open the class report for that lesson.
- The class report has one row per student and one column per activity in the lesson.
- A green checkmark means that the activity has been completed.
- Scores are presented as fractions such as 5/5 where the numerator = correct answers and the denominator = total possible answers.
- The links that read "View" link to portfolio items generated by the activities.
- Up to 10 students display on each page. If you see a page 2 or 3 in the bottom-right corner, you can click the number blocks to get to the next page of students.