Address COVID-19 learning loss with an evidence-based CRRSA intervention.
Features & Benefits:
- All the academic vocabulary your students need for K-8 Math & Science and Algebra.
- Listening, speaking, reading, and writing components integrate language & content.
- Includes 36 research-based strategies to support marginalized learners.
- Perfect for addressing learning loss among English Learners and Title I students.
- Flexible to your program design & pacing: Focus on review content—or get a head start on the fall!
- Measures and reports on math and science vocabulary acquisition.
- Captures student speaking and writing work to provide evidence of learning.
Great for in-person, remote, and hybrid use. Eligible for CRRSA, Title IA and Title III grants!
Works with ANY student device: